Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Introduction

I am looking forward to this class for a few reasons. When I found out we were going to be blogging, I was really excited because I love to journal, and to have a forum to visit about class seems like a great idea due to the higher guarantee of retaining so much information if it is written out. There is a lot of material to cover, starting with Plato and Aristotle, but I believe this class is very useful to critique any written work, as these theorists cover every aspect of it. I had attempted to take this class before and was overwhelmed with the information, leading to a dropping of the course. I am now attempting once more, and only once more, hopefully, because it is my last semester at CSUN. I feel as though I have been able to soak up much of the information in this class throughout my time at CSUN because of all the conversations in class. I realized how much of these theories leek in to all aspects of academia. Therefore, I hope to be diligent in reading these works and writing on this blog to have a solid lexicon of ancient thought processes that hold to be relevant, useful and rampant throughout our time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment